Family Life’s Weekend to Remember Share
Friday, April 7, 2017 - Sunday, April 9, 2017
Remember how captivating it was when you first fell in love with your spouse? Every moment was special. As real life takes over, that memory can grow less vivid, and you might not feel like the center of their world as often. That’s where the Weekend to Remember marriage getaway from FamilyLife comes in.
The two-and-a-half day getaway weekend – from April 7-9 at the Des Moines Marriott – is a time to be together as a couple to invest in and strengthen the foundation of your marriage, no matter how firm or fragile it is. By getting away from the distractions of life, you can fortify your most important relationship and work toward building wonderful memories together, for decades to come.
You’ll learn how to:
- address issues as they arise, rather than letting resentments fester;
- express feelings positively, so your partner remains engaged in the discussion;
- resolve conflict in healthy, biblical ways;
- forgive one another freely and completely;
- increase your commitment to your marriage, resulting in deeper intimacy.